Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Joy and lunch.

JOY!  It is the third week of Advent, the week of joy and today was a day of Joy for me.  I had a wonderful lunch with long time friends.  There is something really wonderful about seeing people once a year to find out what they are doing, how their families have grown or changed and how God is working in their lives.

These are people I worked with in what now seems like another life yet is so connected to this one.  These are all people who cared about each other when we worked together and are still loving, caring people.  It is so good at this time of year to remember that goodness abounds, love is constant and joy can be found in retelling old stories.

Thank you my friends for remembering me in your busy lives.  May the joy of the Advent Season be with you all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment