Monday, February 21, 2011

More Walking with Jesus

We started the day on the Temple Mount where there is so much history. Looked at the top of the mount to think about what it must have looked like when Jesus was there. From there we walked through the old city to the Western wall. Because of the weather it was not crowded and we had plenty of time to pray at the wall. I left prayers there for many people.

From the wall we walked to the southern wall and the teaching steps. It is incredible to think we sat on steps where Jesus may have walked and taught people the parables. Then to the lower street that was discovered below the wall of where Jesus walked. We walked along in that space. Incredible!!!

The afternoon was at the Upper Room, David's tomb and then Caiphus house! This is the place where Jesus spent his only night in Jerusalem in a dark pit. Both times I've been there I have seen a vision of Jesus in the stone. I wish I could describe it because it was different this time but still the face of Jesus. Very moving and meaningful to me.

Tomorrow we go to Masada and the Dead Sea then to Bethany. It just keeps getting better. I am so thankful for this great blessing.

Once again we wish you were here with us. Blessings and love.

C. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment